Laser Dentistry at McKinney Smiles
The idea of using laser dentistry to help treat our patients at McKinney Smiles may sound like science fiction, but this remarkable technology offers Dr. Lawrence a minimally invasive option to treat a variety of common oral health issues. This means drill-less dentistry!
Dr. Lawrence can utilize the power of lasers in a number of procedures that involve the inside of the mouth including drill-less dentistry and reshaping gum tissue. This makes laser dentistry an ideal choice for patients who experience dental anxiety when needing more traditional dental treatments.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
Dr. Lawrence is proud to offer McKinney, TX laser dentistry because with the laser the procedures go more smoothly, while also reducing discomfort and healing time for patients.
When compared to more traditional treatment methods, laser dentistry offers such advantages as:
- Reducing the need for sutures following certain surgical procedures.
- Eliminating the need for anesthesia.
- Gum infections are less likely to occur as the laser sterilizes gum tissue during the treatment.
- Increased precision means less damage to surrounding gum tissue, thereby decreasing the amount of time it takes for patients to heal.
- Minimally invasive procedures mean less bleeding for patients during surgery.
2780 Virginia Parkway Ste 201
McKinney, TX 75071